The Classic Galapagos Islands Hopping Tours are a combination of day tours and time to explore the islands by yourself. You’ll see the highlights of the islands with an English-speaking guide. You’ll stay in hotels with a private room and bathroom. All Galapagos tours include meals, transportation on and between the islands, and activities mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- It is recommended to book flights with an early arrival time to the Galapagos Islands and a late departure time from Baltra to make sure you can enjoy all of the activities of the Galapagos tour. Late arrivals and/or early departures mean you might miss some activities. A departure flight after 02:00 PM is recommended.
- There are no guides on the transportation by public speedboat between islands.
- The tour to Santa Fe island is called “Pesca Vivencial” which means that you might be able to experience a fishing demonstration according to weather and park regulations.
- Wet landing: It means that the boat gets close to the beach and from there you will disembark in the sea, it is recommended that you bring extra clothing, as you might get wet.
- Try to only bring small baggage/bags since public transportation on the Galapagos Islands is quite small.
- This itinerary is fixed. Please send us an email if you are looking for a customized itinerary.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is possible that pictures will be taken during your tour, so it is recommended to bring a USB.