Besides the tourism services, Rebat also offers a comprehensive range of one-stop shop for expat & corporate logistic services in Ecuador. These corporate logistic services are designed for expats from Governments, and private and public Corporations. Rebat works with mutual satisfaction with, for instance, a number of US Government Agencies, NGO’s, US private sector companies and Dutch trading companies.
Expat & Corporate Logistic Services in Ecuador
- Locally engaged staff & procurement services.
- Assistance with international relocations & local transportation services.
- Global mobility & employee relocations.
- Local professional recruiting support.
- Familiarization tours when arriving in the country.
- Language support & communication support.
- Language lessons in Dutch, Spanish, English & German.
- Housing and property management including maintenance and repair.
- Visa and immigration support.
- Travel & conference support
- Departure support if assignments are completed.
Type of Contracts & Rates
It is possible to contract the expat & corporate services separately, in a (monthly) contract or in a package. For some organizations standard relocation and departure packages are established with a fixed amount of hours for predefined services. These relocation packages often include:
- Preview Tour
- Housing Search
- Schooling/Daycare Search
- Settling-In Support. Rates are based on the scope of work and the volume of the amount of services contracted
Team of Specialists
In order to provide services for expats, their governments, and corporations, the company has specialists available in these different areas: Program and Project Management, Logistics and Travel, Finance, and IT.
The specialists meet these requirements:
- 24/7 bilingual support.
- High satisfaction ratings from past clients, among them, U.S. Government personnel.
- In-depth knowledge of the local environment, legislation, customs, and culture.
- Flexibility, good judgment, empathy, and customer-focused.
- Negotiating skills and understanding of local commercial markets.
- Online and face-to-face personal assistance.
The enthusiastic and experienced Ecuadorian team is led by Dutch management. To sum up, Rebat aims to win and maintain customers, partners and suppliers by providing outstanding expat & corporate logistics services, that offer value of price, quality, safety and discretion.
“The commitment of our team is to excellence through ethical practices and continuous improvements to satisfy our clients.”
– Rebecca Braak, Founder and General Manager –
For more information, references, prices, plans, and strategies you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact Rebecca or the sales team here.
Rebat is Part of Rebecca Adventure Travel
The company offers the opportunity to discover Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands through local’s eyes. The tours are personally selected by Rebecca, which will be the guarantee for authentic (preferably family-owned) hotels, high-quality tours, great service, and last but not least, great value for money.
Rebecca Adventure Travel possesses the following licenses and registration certificates
- Registro Unico de Contribuyente RUC / Business tax ID.
- Distintivo Q / Quality & sustainability distinction from the Tourism Bureau of Quito.
- International quality certifications and affiliations.