Rebecca Adventure Travel gives you the unique opportunity to see Ecuador Mainland and The Galapagos Islands, Peru, and Colombia through local eyes. You are invited to discover with us the hidden treasures of South America!
WHY BOOK WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL?
- Authenticity: An important focus of the tours is that Rebecca Adventure Travel offers unique and authentic experiences. All tours are personally selected by Rebecca, which will be the guarantee for authentic (preferably family-owned) hotels, high-quality tours, great service, and last but not least, value for money.
- Tailor-made design: Whether travelers like to do a Galapagos Island Hopping, a cruise, or a tailor-made tour through Ecuador, the local and international destination experts use their own travel experiences to create the right travel plan for every traveler.
- Safety & 24/7 assistance: Rebecca Adventure Travel possesses all official tour operating insurances up to 3 million EUR. The team can be reached 24/7 for emergencies, by phone, e-mail, Skype, and Whatsapp. This service is available in English, Spanish, and Dutch!
- Face-to-face assistance throughout the travel journey: Although online contact is essential, personal service is very important too. That is why travelers can get face-to-face travel advice in the Travel Concept Store in Zutphen (The Netherlands). During the trip, there will be local personal hostesses on the different destinations e.g. on the Galapagos Islands.
AWARDS, CERTIFICATES, AND MEMBERSHIPS
Rebecca Adventure Travel has received the Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice Award for the sixth consecutive year! This achievement celebrates businesses that are consistently excellent by having earned great travelers’ reviews on TripAdvisor over the past year.
Rebecca Adventure Travel holds a rating of 4.8 points on Trustpilot based on reviewers’ feedback, with a qualification status of Excellent. Trustpilot is one of the biggest review platforms which hosts reviews of businesses worldwide, connecting businesses and consumers through genuine feedback from customers about their buying and service experiences.
Distintivo Q – Certificate of Quality & Sustainability
Rebecca Adventure Travel has received the Distintivo Q Certificate for the fifth consecutive year, from 2017. The Distinctive Q Certificate is a recognition from the city of Quito for companies that implement sustainable and qualitative practices in tourism. These companies need to offer premium services and contribute to raising the quality of tourism in the Quito area. Inspections of the installations of Rebecca Adventure Travel are performed 2 times each year to make sure all environmental, social, quality, biosafety, and business practices are according to the responsible travel strategy.
Rebecca and her team are dedicated to continuously educating themselves about sustainable tourism and implementing it in their daily (business) practices. For this certification, Rebecca attended several seminars about, amongst other things, quality service standards, environmental issues like pollution, and waste management.
Safe Travels Certification
The #SAFETRAVELS Stamp, approved by the World Travel & Tourism Council recognizes governments and businesses that practice safe travel protocols. These global protocols to recover the Travel & Tourism sector have been embraced by over 700 businesses including some of the world’s major tourism groups.
Rebecca Adventure Travel has adopted the recommended health and hygiene standardized protocols thus its guests can experience ¨Safe Travels¨. Ensuring the safety and hygiene of all travelers is the top priority.
ATTA COVID-19 Safety Badge
Health and Safety have always been important in responsible adventure travel. The Adventure Travel Trade Association (ATTA), along with a team of technical experts, created the Adventure Travel COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines using international industry standards, public resources from the CDC, WHO, governments, and tour operators.
Rebecca Adventure Travel has obtained the ATTA COVID-19 Safety Badge for following the ATTA Safety Guidelines and for its commitment to using the best practices for health and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic. Together we can help to reopen tourism while mitigating the risks associated with COVID-19, for a safe and healthy future for adventure travel.
The main principles of the ATTA guidelines are:
- Protect the vulnerable: people and communities.
- Mitigate risks
- Symptom screening
- Enhanced sanitation and hygiene, with a focus on hands.
- Physical distancing and additional controls.
- Face coverings when physical distancing is not possible.
- Respond to COVID-19 presence and other emergencies.
- Include specific actions for trekking, rafting, cycling, and other adventure activities
Trustworthy and Healthy Establishment Certificate
Rebecca Adventure Travel has obtained the certificate of ‘Trustworthy and Healthy Establishment’ granted by the Municipality of Quito, through Quito Tourism. This certificate is given to businesses that have the recognition of tourist quality ‘Distinctive Q’ and which fully complied with the guidelines and parameters necessary for the correct application of biosafety protocols.
For this, the Quito Tourism Quality Directorate worked, hand in hand with the establishments that have ‘Distinctive Q’, in personalized advice to apply the biosafety standards, contained in the technical standard of the tourism quality program.
The ‘Distinctive Q’ recognition is a program in which, on a voluntary basis, establishments implement quality and sustainable tourism management systems, in order to offer first-class services who also have a prepared human team that allows raising the quality of the tourist offer of the Metropolitan District of Quito, through compliance with technical, measurable and objective standards.
Responsible Travel: One of the main goals of starting a tour operator in Ecuador for Rebecca Adventure Travel, was to help the local community and preserve nature. The main purpose of Responsible Travel is to inspire travelers and companies to act urgently to restore nature and reduce carbon. Therefore, Rebecca Adventure Travel is proud of its membership with Responsible Travel, as they really appreciate and care about responsible tour operators from all over the world.
Rebecca Adventure Travel has a great relationship with its business partners. Find a list here of trustworthy companies all over the world.
- Local Dreamers Foundation: A great local foundation that organizes different types of projects for youth in the South of Quito.
- Hotel Boutique Casa Joaquin: Beautiful Boutique Hotel in the Mariscal area of Quito.
- Blue Evolution Dive School: High-quality dive school in the Galapagos Islands.
- Little Kickers: Soccer school in Quito.
- Mijn Jas: Travel agency and help with emigration in Uruguay.
- Bouwjecv.nl: Online advice about building your perfect resume.
- De Spaanse Taalclub: Online Spanish classes.
- Travalas: Platform for solo female travelers.
- EcuaFina: Ecuadorian handmade products.
- Inspirock: Get your adventure trip started.