PAYMENTS

featured test for payments page

Rebecca Adventure Travel tries to make the payments as easy and safe as possible for our guests by offering the following methods for secure payments:

  • Credit card (Visa, Mastercard and AMEX)
  • Paypal (+6%)
  • Bank transfer to Dutch or American account

payments

Via the “BOOK” button on the trip pages, you arrive at the safe and secure credit-card payment page. The amount that will be charged to confirm the booking is 50% of the full amount, the other 50% will be charged 30 days before departure. When the tour is booked less than 30 days in advance, the full amount is charged.

If you would like to process the payment via credit card, call your bank that has issued the credit card and request for the 3DS secure code, it’s an easy step process. Each code has a different name depending on your credit card; for Visa is “verified by Visa”; for MasterCard is “MasterCard SecureCode” and for AMEX is “American Express SafeKey”. This code is now mandatory in Europe (our main office is in the Netherlands). Our guests in the US will have to ask their bank for a 3DS code authorization to do a secure online payment and prevent any fraud issue.

You can make your payment easily and securely through our Paypal account. Payments made through Paypal have a surcharge of 6% which must be added to the amount before sending. Payments via Paypal have to be sent in USD dollars to: info@rebeccaadventuretravel.com. The amount that will be charged to confirm the booking is 30% of the full amount, the other 70% should be paid 60 days before departure.

It is also possible to make a Bank Transfer to our  Bank Accounts based on other regions/countries. The details are as follows:

European Bank Account:
Bank: ABN AMRO Bank NV
IBAN Account number for payments in EUROS: NL54 ABNA 0461 2989 96
IBAN Account number for payments in US DOLLARS: NL54 ABNA 0496 8163 22
Name: REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
Office Address: Boompjeswal 21, 7201CL Zutphen, the Netherlands
Bank Address: ABN AMRO Martinetsingel 21, 7201 DS Zutphen, Netherlands
BIC/ SWIFT: ABNANL2A or ABNANL2AXXX
BRANCH: Zutphen

American Bank Account:
Account Holder: Rebecca Adventure Travel
Routing Number: 084009519
Account Number: 9600 0000 3977 6996
Account Type: Checking
Address: TransferWise, 19 W 24th Street, New York NY 10010, United States

Canadian Bank Account:
Account Holder: Rebecca Adventure Travel
Account Number: 2001 1006 0391
Address: TransferWise Canada Inc. 99 Bank Street, Suite 1420, Ottawa ON K1P 1H4, Canada

Australian Bank Account:
Account Holder: Rebecca Adventure Travel
BSB code: 802-985
Account number: 613215231
Address: Transferwise, 36-38 Gipps Street, Collingwood 3066, Australia

With bank transfers, the amount that will be charged to confirm the booking is 30% of the full amount, the other 70% should be paid 60 days before departure. The total amount needs to be over $ 2000 for this payment condition to apply.


REGISTRATION FORM

If you made the payment please make sure you fill out the registration form with questions as pick-up location, allergies, emergency contact, etc. Via this link, you get to the registration form.