On this Luxury Safari tour in the Galapagos Islands, you will discover the uniqueness of its endemic animal species. Explore the underwater world in Kicker Rock where you can find sharks, rays, and colorful fish. Walk among giant tortoises on Santa Cruz Highlands and go to one of the best snorkeling places in the world, Los Tuneles. Nature and wildlife will allow your friends and family to disconnect from the world for a moment and let you enjoy safely a once in a lifetime experience while keeping moderate social distancing.
Explore the beauty of the Galapagos Islands with our 7 Day Luxury Safari tour!
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- Single travelers have a private room. All rooms have a private bathroom.
- It is recommended to book flights with an early arrival time to the Galapagos Islands and a late departure time from the Galapagos Islands to make sure you can enjoy all of the activities of the tour. Late arrivals and/or early departures mean you might miss some activities.
- There are no guides on transportation between islands.
- Try to only bring small baggage/bags since public transportation on the Galapagos Islands is quite small.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is possible that pictures will be taken during your tour, so it is recommended to bring a USB.