The Galapagos Deluxe Tours are designed for travelers who love comfort and service. The hotels are first class and the excursions all include an English-speaking guide. You have all transportation arranged (even a flight between San Cristobal and Isabela). In this 5 day Luxury Galapagos you will stay in the best hotels of Galapagos; Hotel Golden Bay in San Cristobal, Hotel Finch Bay in Puerto Ayora, and Hotel Casita de la Playa in Isabela. The excursions are also top-notch Luxury Galapagos with Kicker Rock, Isabela, and the highlands of Santa Cruz.
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- It is recommended to book flights with an early arrival time to the Galapagos Islands and a late departure time from the Galapagos Islands to make sure you can enjoy all of the activities of the tour. Late arrivals and/or early departures mean you might miss some activities.
- There are no guides on the transportation by public speedboat between islands.
- Try to only bring small baggage/bags since public transportation on the Galapagos Islands is quite small.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is possible that pictures will be taken during your tour, so it is recommended to bring a USB.