The Classic Galapagos Islands Hopping Tours are a combination of day tours and time to explore the islands by yourself. In this San Cristobal tour, you’ll see the highlights of the islands with an English-speaking guide. You’ll stay in hotels with a private room and bathroom. All tours include meals, transportation on and between the islands, and activities mentioned in the tour itinerary. Enjoy the Galapagos Islands with our San Cristobal tour!
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- It is recommended to book flights with an early arrival time to the Galapagos Islands and a late departure time from San Cristobal to make sure you can enjoy all of the activities of the tour.
- This itinerary is fixed. Please send us an email if you are looking for a customized itinerary.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- It is mandatory to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is possible that pictures will be taken during your tour, so it is recommended to bring a USB.