This Galapagos Islands Ecuador Expedition Tour is designed for travelers who like a combination of organized activities and exploring other parts of the Galapagos Islands by themselves. You will explore the Galapagos Islands with a combination of organized day tours with an English-speaking guide and time to explore by yourself with our self-guided packages. Here you can find more information about the Galapagos Islands. Enjoy this enchanted archipelago with our Galapagos Islands Ecuador Expedition tour!
- For children under 12 years old, we can offer a discount of 10%.
- The price listed corresponds to Tourist Superior Class. The Tourist Class option is also available for this tour. If you would like to know more about this option, please contact us.
- If you would like to read a review of one of our happy guests about a similar experience on the Galapagos Islands, check this link.
- It is recommended to book flights with an early arrival time to the Galapagos Islands and a late departure time from the Galapagos Islands to make sure you can enjoy all of the activities of the tour. Late arrivals and/or early departures mean you might miss some activities.
- You will have different guides during the day tours of the program, there are no guides on the transportation between islands. There are coordinators on the different islands.
- Please try to bring small bags and luggage, The Galapagos public transportation is on average small and it takes more time and space when you bring large baggage.
- It is important to have valid medical and travel insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottles or purified water are always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands always before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruit, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- Rebecca Adventure travel serves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is possible that pictures will be taken during your tour, so it is recommended to bring a USB.