The Classic Galapagos Islands Hopping Tours are a combination of day tours and time to explore the islands by yourself. In this 7 Day Galapagos tour, you’ll see the highlights of the islands with an English-speaking guide. You’ll stay in very comfortable hotels with a private room and bathroom. The tours include some meals, transportation on and between the islands, and the activities mentioned in the tour itinerary. This 7 day Galapagos tour also includes a local flight between Isabela and Baltra to optimize the time.
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- On the visit to Santa Fe island, you will have an activity called ‘Pesca Vivencial’ which means that you might be able to experience a fishing demonstration according to weather and park regulations.
- It is recommended to book flights with an early arrival time to the Galapagos Islands and a late departure time from the Galapagos Islands to make sure you can enjoy all of the activities of the tour. Late arrivals and/or early departures mean you might miss some activities.
- There are no guides on transportation between islands.
- Try to only bring small baggage/bags since public transportation on the Galapagos Islands is quite small.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is possible that pictures will be taken during your tour, so it is recommended to bring a USB.