Experience the magical Galapagos through our luxury island hopping tours! These tours are created for travelers who want to experience the Galapagos in a more luxurious way. During these tours, you will enjoy the highest levels of service and stay at the best hotels. The Galapagos Islands are well known for the endless opportunities of exploring the abundance of life on the islands. This archipelago is one of the few places on earth where there is such intimate contact with so much wildlife. Discover the enchanted islands with this 13-Day Galapagos Luxury tour!
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- The price of this tour can differ due to the itineraries and availabilities.
- This tour only departs on Tuesdays.
- Cruise Itinerary: This tour is a combination of Island Hopping and Cruise. You will embark on our luxury Legend Cruise from Day 3 to Day 6. Depending on the dates you take this tour, you will have different itineraries. Please, contact us for the exact itinerary.
- Try to only bring small baggage/bags since public transportation on the Galapagos Islands is quite small.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- This itinerary is fixed. If you are looking for a customized itinerary, please send us an email.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is possible that pictures will be taken during your tour, so it is recommended to bring a USB
- It is recommended to arrive to the cities of Quito or Guayaquil, at least 24 hours before the flight to the Galapagos Islands, to avoid inconveniences with flight delays. Cruise departures have fixed schedules and extra fees may occur for reaching the cruise on another day.