This exclusive Luxury Ecuador & Galapagos trip will make you redefine the concept of diversity. Ecuador offers you the chance to be in touch with the Andes mountains, the Amazon Rainforest, and the uniqueness of the Galapagos Islands. Your friends and family will be surrounded by off-the-beaten-path landscapes and places that will make you feel special. You and your travel party will enjoy private services in every region of the country while keeping moderate social distancing. Nature and wildlife will disconnect you from the world and allow you to enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- It is important to highlight that all the facilities and transportation used during your exclusive Luxury Ecuador & Galapagos trip are taking precautions above and beyond local and international guidelines to make sure you have a wonderful, and most importantly, a safe experience. Your and your family’s well-being is essential for us.
- For your Galapagos Island part of the tour, please consider you will have to arrive in San Cristóbal Island (SCY) and depart from Baltra island (GPS).
- During your free time in-between activities in the Amazon, you can use our kayaks, swim in the lagoon, have a massage, or just relax in your room and have a nap!
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.
- Important things to bring: Warm, windproof, and waterproof clothing, appropriate shoes or boots, water, sunblock, sunglasses, pocket money, and passport.
- Bring a rain poncho, and take it with you for the activities in the Amazon because the weather could change suddenly in the rainforest and you might get wet.