This 11 Day Luxury Nature Ecuador Holiday is designed for guests who would like to experience Ecuador in a very comfortable way, and most importantly, off the beaten path while keeping moderate social distancing. During this trip, you will visit the most beautiful nooks of Ecuador. You will find yourself again back into nature on a luxury trip, specially designed for you, your family, and friends. Disconnect from the world, and have a safe and authentic experience with our Luxury Nature Ecuador Holiday tour!
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- It is important to highlight that all the facilities and transportation used during your luxury trip are taking precautions above and beyond local and international guidelines to make sure you have a wonderful, and most importantly, a safe experience. Your and your family’s well-being is essential for us.
- Please consider that you need to arrive at Quito International Airport, and depart from Guayaquil International Airport.
- During your free time in-between activities in the Amazon, you can use our kayaks, swim in the lagoon, have a massage, or just relax in your room and have a nap!
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- Important things to bring: Warm, windproof and waterproof clothing, appropriate shoes or boots, water, sunblock, sunglasses, pocket money, and passport.
- Bring a rain poncho, and take it with you for the activities in the Amazon because the weather could change suddenly in the rainforest and you might get wet.