A trip through mainland Ecuador Highlights is pretty impressive. The country has four drastically different regions: the Andes mountains, the Amazon jungle, and the Pacific coast, and of course the Galapagos Islands. Each region has its own unique fauna and flora, climate, and culture. Explore this beautiful country with our 19 Day Relax Ecuador tour. Via this link, you can find all the Andes Mountain Tours that Rebecca Adventure Travel offers.
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Important things to bring: Warm, windproof, and waterproof clothing, appropriate shoes or boots, water, sunblock, sunglasses, pocket money, and passport.
- Bring a rain poncho otherwise buy it here in Ecuador and take it with you for the activities, because the weather could change suddenly in the rainforest and you might get wet.
- If you like to enjoy watching Animals please get some binoculars (10×40 are much better).
- Please take with you some plastic bags, to protect your Camera and important documents passports and ID from the rain.
- Some activities in the Amazon depend on weather conditions, such as caiman searching.
- Consider bringing a headlight, since it can get very dark during the night in the Amazon.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).