You will explore the Hidden Treasures of Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands through a combination of organized day tours with an English-speaking guide and have time to explore by yourself with our self-guided packages. These include a document full of information, such as walking routes, hidden treasures, and useful tips. You will stay in local tourist superior class hotels with a private room and bathroom. All tours include some meals, transportation on and between the islands and the mainland, and activities mentioned in the tour itinerary. Discover the Hidden Treasures of Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands!
- For children under 12 years old, we can offer a 10% discount.
- Single supplement fee $ 365 p.p. (in case you want to have the room by yourself).
- When the group reaches at least 6 guests, you will have a private guide for the whole tour.
- If you would like to have a German or Dutch guide, please contact us for details.
- This itinerary is fixed, it can’t be changed. If you are looking for a customized itinerary, please send us an email.
- It is important to have valid medical and travel insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottles or purified water are always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands always before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruit, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- Rebecca Adventure travel serves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is possible that pictures will be taken during your tour, so it is recommended to bring a USB.