With this 9 day program your whole trip is arranged, from your Quito airport pick up up to your Quito airport drop off. Flights from and to the Galapagos Islands are included. You stay in a tourist superior-class hotel in Quito and the Galapagos and tours and activities are included as well. After 9 days you will have had a great experience at the Galapagos Islands with the highlights of the Colonial capital of Quito.
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- Single travelers have a private room with a private bathroom.
- There are no guides on the transportation by public speedboat between islands.
- Try to only bring small baggage/bags since public transportation on the Galapagos Islands is quite small.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.