This Ecuador complete classic tour will show you all the highlights of this so diverse country. During this 15 day Ecuador complete classic tour, you will visit the 3 main regions of Ecuador: the Andes, the Amazon, and the Galapagos. In the Andes, you will visit the highlights from nature, culture, and colonial history. In the Amazon, you will try to spot as many animals as possible and you can even visit a local tribe! At the Galapagos Islands, you can enjoy the white beach and the blue waters while seeing sea lions, flamingos, iguanas, many special birds, and many tropical fish!
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- It is one hour earlier in the Galapagos Islands compared to the Ecuadorian mainland.
- Please take with you some zip-lock / plastic / dry bags, to protect your Camera and important documents from the rain in the Amazon. Also a headlight, it will be very helpful during the nights.
- If you enjoy watching animals in the Amazon, we recommend you bring binoculars (10×40 are much better).
- It is important to have valid travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Please note that tap water in the Galapagos might contain bacteria so we recommend always using bottled water, even when brushing your teeth.
- Inform yourself with your doctor about food safety when traveling to tropical countries and precaution measurements on how to avoid food poisoning (e.g. always wash your hands always before eating, don’t eat things on the kiosks on the street, only eat peeled fruit, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel can not take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals and tours due to an illness.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary of this Ecuador complete classic tour, without previous notice due to weather, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.