This tour will show you the highlights of the beautiful and diverse Colombia in just 11 days. You will see colorful cities, abundant nature, and stunning beaches, which will leave you speechless. Once you set foot in this South American country, you will start to experience its rich culture and the warmth of its friendly people. Enjoy one of the most biodiverse countries in the world as you discover the hidden treasures of Colombia.
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- For families or groups, please contact us for prices.
- Please, note that departure dates are subject to change due to availability.
- Tap water in Colombia might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.
- The hotels mentioned in the itinerary are preferred hotels, if the described hotel is not available we reserve another hotel of the same level.
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Vaccines: It is mandatory to be vaccinated against yellow fever if you are traveling to tropical rainforest areas (Amazons, Los Llanos, and Pacific Coast). It has to be administered at least 3 weeks prior to the trip.
- Anti-Malaria Treatment: It is advised to take it if you will stay for long periods in these regions.
- Zika: Special attention for pregnant women, consult your doctor.