The Expedition Galapagos Island Hopping Tours are designed for travelers who like a combination of organized activities and explore other parts of the Galapagos Islands by themselves. In this San Cristobal Expedition tour, you will see numerous sea lions and you have the chance to go to Kicker Rock, Espanola island, and go paddleboarding! Go on an adventure with our San Cristobal Expedition tour
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- The price listed corresponds to accommodation in the Tourist class. Tourist Superior class accommodation is also available for this tour. If you would like to know more about this option, please contact us.
- It is recommended to book flights with an early arrival time to the Galapagos Islands and a late departure time from the Galapagos Islands to make sure you can enjoy all of the activities of the tour. Late arrivals and/or early departures mean you might miss some activities.
- Tr y to only bring small baggage/bags since public transportation on the Galapagos Islands is quite small.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is possible that pictures will be taken during your tour, so it is recommended to bring a USB.