The Galapagos Islands Archipel is a very special place in the world, read more about the islands through this link. The Galapagos Island Hopping Budget Tours are designed for travelers on a budget who want to see the highlights of the Galapagos Islands and enjoy lots of activities during your Galapagos holidays.
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- It is recommended to book flights with an early arrival time to the Galapagos Islands and a late departure time from the Galapagos Islands to make sure you can enjoy all of the activities of the tour. Late arrivals and/or early departures mean you might miss some activities.
- Please note that the activity sequence depends on your flight schedule and the availabilities of the different tours and transportation. The sequence of your complete tour might change but you won’t miss any tours if you have an afternoon flight back to Ecuador on the last day.
- If your flight is delayed or canceled and you cannot make it to Puerto Ayora in time to take the last speedboat to Isabela Island, which departs around 02:00 PM, the team assists you with finding accommodation in Santa Cruz Island but this will be on your own expense. You will miss the planned activities.
- There are no guides on the transportation by public speedboat between islands.
- Try to only bring small baggage/bags since public transportation on the Galapagos Islands is quite small.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is possible that pictures will be taken during your tour, so it is recommended to bring a USB.