The Classic Galapagos Island Hopping Tours are classics: a combination of interesting day tours, and time to explore the islands by yourself. You stay in comfort class (“Classic” hotels) next to the beach. This 8 Day Galapagos tour includes organized day tours with an English-speaking guide to uninhibited islands, famous snorkeling places, highlands, and kayaking. Transportation is included and you even fly back with a small airplane on your last day to Baltra Airport. This is your ultimate holiday to the Galapagos Islands. Visit this paradise with our Galapagos Island Hopping tours!
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- Single travelers have a private room. All rooms have a private bathroom.
- There are no guides on the transportation by public speedboat between islands.
- Try to only bring small baggage/bags since public transportation on the Galapagos Islands is quite small.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary, or a visit to a specific island, without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, Galapagos National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is possible that pictures will be taken during your tour, so it is recommended to bring a USB.
- If you want to read a review from one of our happy guests on the Galapagos Islands, check this link.