You will explore the Galapagos Islands with a combination of organized day tours with an English-speaking guide and time to explore by yourself with our self-guided packages. During the Galapagos Diving Tour, you will stay in local tourist superior class hotels with a private room and bathroom. All tours include some meals, transportation on and between the islands, and activities mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- The minimum age for this tour is 10 years.
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- It is recommended to have DAN Diving insurance.
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- There are no guides on the transportation by public speedboat between islands.
- Try to only bring small baggage/bags since public transportation on the Galapagos Islands is quite small.
- This itinerary is fixed. If you are looking for a customized itinerary, please send us an email.
- Please note that the Galapagos is a National Park and schedules can change all the time due to permissions.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is possible that pictures will be taken during your tour, so it is recommended to bring a USB.