This Andes hiking expedition tour was designed for travelers who would like to explore and witness the Ecuadorian-Andean culture by hiking, biking, and more. You will discover the magical Andes mountains and the amazing towns located close to them. This Andes expedition is based on hiking and biking, but you will also be able to go rafting in Baños and to explore the beautiful architecture, cuisine, and culture of Cuenca.
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.
- Important things to bring: Warm, windproof, and waterproof clothing, appropriate shoes or boots, water, sunblock, sunglasses, pocket money, and passport.