The Galapagos Multisport Tours are perfect for travelers who want to get to know the islands and observe the unique wildlife and scenery in an active way. This PADI course gives you the opportunity to learn diving in one of the most beautiful places on earth; the Galapagos Islands. You will have a theory, practice dives and you end this tour with a beautiful dive (hopefully with a lot of sharks) at Kicker Rock. The PADI scuba course Galapagos is all done in San Cristobal since this is a very friendly and small island where you have an abundance of wildlife just around the corner.
- Important Note: The minimum age for this tour is 10 years.
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- It is recommended to have DAN Diving insurance.
- This itinerary is fixed. If you are looking for a customized itinerary, please send us an email.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is possible that pictures will be taken during your tour, so it is recommended to bring a USB.