This Multisport Ecuador tour takes place in two different regions, traversing through the heights of the Andes, with its spectacular volcanoes, down into the lush Amazon Basin. This is the ideal combination for guests who enjoy adventures with a wide variety of activities. This Multisport Ecuador tour includes activities such as hiking into a crater lake, soaking in hot springs, canyoning in the jungle, paddling rapids in the Amazon, and hiking to glaciers. Join us for 6 days of pure adventure and adrenaline as we immerse ourselves in nature and make memories that will last a lifetime!
- The minimum age for this tour is 8 years old.
- You can start this tour every Monday. Subject to availability.
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 guests. If you are a solo traveler, please contact us to check availability and additional details.
- Driving time can take more than expected in Ecuador, as it is a small country with roads meandering through the Andes mountains. We assure your comfort during transit no matter the size of the group.
- Level of Activity: This trip is considered as 3 out of 5. No prior experience is required and your guides will always brief you about safety and proper use of gear on every leg of the trip. There will be transport support for the majority of the activities in the case that someone wants to take a break or just wants to relax.
- We do recommend traveling light for this expedition. A duffel bag of 50 litter for your luggage and a backpack of 20 litters for daily activities should be enough. In Ecuador, the weather can change drastically especially when you are moving from the Andes to the Amazon.
- Guides: All our guides have a professional background from the Tourism University; this means they have a degree in guiding, so their knowledge and skills when leading a group are top-notch.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.
- Some activities in the Amazon depend on national park regulations and weather conditions, such as caiman searching.
- Please bring your own rain poncho. In the Amazon, the weather could change suddenly in the rainforest and you might get wet.
- Please take with you some plastic bags, to protect your Camera and important documents from the rain in the Amazon. Also, a headlight, since it can get very dark during the night.