This 9-day Quito & Andes program is designed for guests who would like to experience the majestic Andes with its snow-capped mountains and condors. With this program, you will also get to know the local indigenous culture, which has its roots in the Incas. There are some sporty activities like hiking and biking but you will have the comfort at night where you will stay in Haciendas or at a comfortable hotel in Quito. Enjoy our 9 Day Quito & Andes Adventure!
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.
- Important things to bring: Warm, windproof, and waterproof clothing, appropriate shoes or boots, water, sunblock, sunglasses, pocket money, and passport.