This Andes Mountain Package tour will bring you to the Cotopaxi Volcano and the Quilotoa Lagoon, 2 incredible highlights of the Andes. The Andes is the longest continental mountain range in the world. Rebecca Adventure Travel offers many Andes Mountain packages, where you will be able to discover the adventurer in yourself. During these tours, you will be able to go mountain biking, hiking, trekking, and discover beautiful volcanoes and mountain peaks. Let’s not forget about Quilotoa, which has an astonishing emerald green lake. Via this link, you can find all the Andes Mountain Tours that Rebecca Adventure Travel offers. Enjoy this 2 Day Mountain Tour with us!
- This tour leaves on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
- Important things to bring: warm, windproof, and waterproof clothing, appropriate shoes or boots, water, sunblock, sunglasses, pocket money, and passport.
- Keep in mind that the climate at 4000 meters can change suddenly from sunny to cold with stormy winds and wet snow.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take necessary precautions to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availability, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is important that you will have current travel insurance including health insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.