Quito is one of the most important cities in the Andes, and it is filled with a great mix of architecture, culture, and gastronomy. This 3-Day Cultural Quito trip includes a visit to a traditional market, a cooking class, and a dinner with a local family. You will explore the historical center of Cultural Quito which has been part of the Unesco World Heritage list since 1978. You will also visit other highlights such as the Teleferiqo, the Equator line, and Catequilla. You will stay in the 5-star experience Hotel Illa at the Historical Centre or Rukka Lodge, a country-style hotel. All the trips will be led by a private guide.
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- The price listed corresponds to accommodation in Rukka Lodge. Accommodation in Illa Experience Hotel (higher class) is also available for this tour. If you would like to know more about this option, please contact us.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take necessary precautions to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availability, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is important that you will have current travel insurance including health insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.