The launch of the Solaris Galapagos Cruise marks the opening of a new chapter in the Galápagos, but also the closing of an old one. Solaris is replacing the wonderful (but mature!) motor yacht San Jose and will be operating the same magnificent itineraries.
Although the wildlife itineraries will be identical, everything else is a superb enhancement. Solaris Galapagos Cruise has been designed and built to a stunning standard of quality and beauty. Her interiors are fresh and modern, as befits the newest ship in the Galápagos fleet. Her expansive saloon is a delightful place to relax, with generous panoramic windows letting you enjoy stunning views of the islands. There’s a comfortable lounge area, with comfy sofas and easy chairs, a large-screen TV, and a library with books and games, enjoying the Galapagos first-class experience.
- It is suggested to have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance and Covid-19 Coverage. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel and the respective cruise operator reserve the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.
- All cruises are subject to availability. Cruises have fixed departures so, before booking the cruise and flight tickets, please check the dates and itineraries with us. Since The Galapagos is a destination in high demand, the availability changes every day. Rebecca Adventure Travel will try to fix your dates with the options we have available during the time of booking.
- Keep in mind that some cruises are required to arrange the flight tickets directly with them, otherwise they will charge an extra fee. Please check with us and we will share the complete information before proceeding with your flight ticket arrangement.
- This Yacht has only triple cabins that can be used as Double or single accommodation, paying the corresponding supplement.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Authenticity: An important focus of the tours is that Rebecca Adventure Travel offers unique and authentic experiences. All tours are personally selected by Rebecca, which will guarantee authentic (preferably family-owned) hotels, high-quality tours, great service, and last but not least, value for money.
- Tailor-made design: Whether travelers like to do a Galapagos Island Hopping, a cruise, or a tailor-made tour through Ecuador, the local and international destination experts use their own travel experiences to create the right travel plan for every traveler.
- Safety & 24/7 assistance: Rebecca Adventure Travel possesses all official tour operating insurances up to 3 million EUR. The team can be reached 24/7 for emergencies, by phone, e-mail, Skype, and Whatsapp. This service is available in English, Spanish, and Dutch!
- Face-to-face assistance throughout the travel journey: Although online contact is essential, personal service is very important too. That is why travelers can get face-to-face travel advice in the Travel Concept Store in Zutphen (The Netherlands). During the trip, there will be local personal hostesses on the different destinations e.g. the Galapagos Islands.
- 0% Credit card fee: For guests who book a cruise with Rebecca Adventure Travel, there is no extra charge for the credit card payment.
When you book a tour with Rebecca Adventure Travel you agree to our terms and conditions