The Santa Cruz II Galapagos Cruise was conceived for operations in remote areas. This vessel offers the perfect mix of comfort, style, and safety for a remote area like the Galapagos Islands. As one of the newest vessels in the Galapagos, the Santa Cruz II is capable of welcoming up to 90 guests with the optimal means for exploring the islands. =Flexible cabin arrangements are available for any type of group –including solo travelers – and its intelligent and ample social areas give guests a room to find their own space on their Galapagos journey. Guests will also get to enjoy all Park-approved aquatic activities, including a proper glass-bottom boat! Dine inside or grab a quick BBQ snack on the outdoor terrace. The crew aboard the Santa Cruz II loves to indulge guests with exceptional onboard service!
Santa Cruz II Galapagos Cruise has modern as well as generous social areas – laid out with choice contemporary materials – are found on four of its five decks. With an intelligent layout, including wide hallways and broad stairwells, guests will immediately know their way around this vessel. From dining areas indoors and out, the fitness room and hot tubs, to the elegant bar and lounge. Not to forget the well-stocked library, the ship is designed to please with its sophisticated simplicity. Each passenger will find their own special space aboard, as the ship offers one of the top 5 (3:2) guest-space ratios of all Galapagos passenger vessels, guaranteeing quality individual attention, enjoying the Galapagos luxury experience.
- It is suggested to have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance and Covid-19 Coverage. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel and the respective cruise operator reserve the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is recommended to arrive at the cities of Quito or Guayaquil, at least 24 hours before the flight to the Galapagos Islands, to avoid inconveniences with flight delays. Cruise departures have fixed schedules and extra fees may occur for reaching the cruise on another day.
- All cruises are subject to availability. Cruises have fixed departures so, before booking the cruise and flight tickets, please check dates and itineraries with us. Since The Galapagos is a destination in high demand, the availability changes every day. Rebecca Adventure Travel will try to fix your dates with the options we have available during the time of booking.
- Keep in mind that some cruises are required to arrange the flight tickets directly with them, otherwise they will charge an extra fee. Please check with us and we will share the complete information before proceeding with your flight tickets arrangement.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Authenticity: An important focus of the tours is that Rebecca Adventure Travel offers unique and authentic experiences. All tours are personally selected by Rebecca, which will be the guarantee for authentic (preferably family-owned) hotels, high-quality tours, great service, and last but not least, value for money.
- Tailor-made design: Whether travelers like to do a Galapagos Island Hopping, a cruise, or a tailor-made tour through Ecuador, the local and international destination experts use their own travel experiences to create the right travel plan for every traveler.
- Safety & 24/7 assistance: Rebecca Adventure Travel possesses all official tour operating insurances up to 3 million EUR. The team can be reached 24/7 for emergencies, by phone, e-mail, Skype, and Whatsapp. This service is available in English, Spanish, and Dutch!
- Face-to-face assistance throughout the travel journey: Although online contact is essential, personal service is very important too. That is why travelers can get face-to-face travel advice in the Travel Concept Store in Zutphen (The Netherlands). During the trip, there will be local personal hostesses on the different destinations e.g. on the Galapagos Islands.
- 0% Credit card fee: For guests who book a cruise with Rebecca Adventure Travel, there is no extra charge for the credit card payment.
When you book a tour with Rebecca Adventure Travel you agree to our terms and conditions