Quito, the capital of Ecuador, is also known as the “The Face of God” (La Carita de Dios) for its unmatched beauty. It has the best‑preserved, least altered historic center in Latin America. Also, it is the closest major city to the Equator line on the planet. In other words, this Quito City Tour is the perfect place to experience the effect that being in the middle of the world has on gravity by visiting the Intiñan Museum or enjoying the beautiful scenery of the Pululahua Geobotanical Reserve, with an interesting history. With this one-day cultural Quito City Tour, you will visit the highlights of the historical center of the capital of Ecuador, and more!
- Transportation included is from and to Quito’s hotel, located in the Quito Urban Zone. It does not include Valleys, Tababela, or hotels close to the airport. The extra charge of $ 40 (for the round trip per group) must be paid directly to the driver.
- Important things to bring: comfortable and light clothing (a jacket just in case), water, sunblock, sunglasses, and a passport.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take necessary precautions to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc).
- It is important that you will have current travel insurance including health insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availability, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.