Discover the beautiful emerald crater lake of the Quilotoa Volcano on this private day tour. Lunch and transportation are included! On Rebecca Adventure Travel, we offer a wide range of private day tours around Quito, and also to interesting destinations in Ecuador such as the Quilotoa Lagoon. These tours are designed for people who want to discover a new exciting destination in just one day with only their travel party. For all of our private day tours, the pick-up and drop-off will be at your hotel. You will have an English-speaking guide who will stay with you and your travel party the entire time. Since all these tours are private, you can pick any day of the year to visit these interesting destinations. Enjoy a one-day adventure with only your family or friends with our private day tours around Quito and Ecuador!
- On day trips that depart on Thursdays, you will start your day with a visit to the local market of Saquisili. On Sundays, you will visit a local market in Pujili, and on other days, the guide will try to find other spots with locals.
- Transportation included is from and to Quito’s hotel, located in the Quito Urban Zone. It does not include Valleys, Tababela, or hotels close to the airport. The extra charge of $ 40 (for the round trip per group) must be paid directly to the driver.
- Time Disclaimer: We recommend this private tour to start no later than 08:00 am because you will enjoy the tour at a good pace and you will not miss out on any activities. If you choose for a later departure time it might be possible that you will miss some activities due to traffic or other circumstances.
- Important things to bring: warm and waterproof clothing, gloves, water, energy snacks, sunblock, sunglasses, and a passport.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take necessary precautions to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- It is important that you will have current travel insurance including health insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availability, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.