Mindo is a mountain area, located on the western side of the Ecuadorian Andes. Here, two of the most bio-diverse ecoregions in the world meet the Chocoan Lowlands and the Tropical Andes. This private tour is recommended for all types of adventurous travelers. Below you will find our standard itinerary. This is a private tour, which you can modify to your own preferences. You can choose to do an additional chocolate tour, to go tubing in the river (cold water!), to visit a butterfly farm, and much more! A hotel picks up and drop-off is included. Enjoy this Mindo Tour with us!
Visit Mindo with our private day tour and explore the exuberant Cloud Forest. You can choose the activities you would like to do! Rebecca Adventure Travel offers great day tours in the Quito area. There are shared and private tours available. Via this link you find all the different day tours starting from Quito.
- Transportation included is from and to Quito’s hotel, located in the Quito urban Zone. It does not include Valleys, Tababela or hotels close to the airport. The extra charge of $ 40 (for the round trip per group) must be paid directly to the driver.
- This is a private tour which you can modify to your own preferences. You can choose to do an additional chocolate tour, go tubing in the river, visit a butterfly farm, and much more.
- Time Disclaimer: We recommend this private tour to start no later than 08:00 am because you will enjoy the tour at a good pace and you will not miss out on any activities. If you choose for a later departure time it might be possible that you will miss some activities due to traffic or other circumstances.
- Important things to bring: comfortable and light clothing, (a jacket just in case) water, sunblock, sunglasses, and passport.
- If you would like to change activities or restaurants please let us know, the tours are completely customizable.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- It is important that you will have current travel insurance including health insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availability, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.