Mindo is a mountain area, located on the western side of the Ecuadorian Andes. Here, two of the most bio-diverse ecoregions in the world meet the Chocoan Lowlands and the Tropical Andes. This is a private tour, which you can modify to your preferences. This tour is recommended for all types of adventurous travelers. Below you will find our standard itinerary. You can choose to do an additional chocolate tour, go tubing in the river (cold water!), visit a butterfly farm, and much more! A hotel pick-up and drop-off are included. Enjoy this Mindo Tour and explore the exuberant Cloud Forest with us! You can choose the activities you would like to do! Rebecca Adventure Travel offers great day tours in the Quito area, there are shared and private tours available. Check out our Ecuador highlight tours, where you’ll find more options of tours starting from Quito.
- Canopy TourFly through the views and see the cloud forest from above on a canopy line.
- Chocolate FactoryLearn about the whole chocolate process at the Quetzal Chocolate Factory.
- Cloud ForestDiscover the Cloud Forest in Mindo and see lots of butterflies and hummingbirds.
- Intiñan MuseumExperience the effect the equator has on gravity in a fun way at the interactive Intiñan Museum.
MINDO ZIP LINING – PRIVATE TOUR
07:00 Pick-up at hotel in Quito and start driving to Mindo.
09:30 Coffee and delicious brownie at Quetzal Chocolate Factory (chocolate tour is optional).
11:00 Canopy tour (10 lines).
13:00 Lunch at a local restaurant.
16:00 Visit the Intiñan Museum, located 200 meters from the Middle of the World (equator).
18:00 Back in Quito.
*Note: All hours are approximate, except for the starting time.
- Activity:Exploring, Hiking, Sightseeing, Ziplining.
Mindo Zip Lining Private Tour Map
|1 guest||$ 265 p.p.|
|2 guests||$ 150 p.p.|
|3 - 5 guests||$ 115 p.p.|
|6 - 11 guests||$ 109 p.p.|
|12 or more guests||$ 81 p.p.|
- Meals as described in the itinerary.
- Private transportation from and to Quito’s hotel.
- Professional driver/guide.
- All activities as described in the itinerary.
- 24/7 assistance in English, Dutch and Spanish.
+ Additional food or beverages.
+ Personal health & travel insurance.
+ Optional tips for the guide.
- Transportation is included with pick up and drop off at your selected hotel in Quito. If your hotel is not located in the Quito Urban Zone, there is an extra charge of $40 USD (round trip) which can be paid directly to the driver. This extra charge applies to hotels in the valleys, Tababela, or hotels close to the airport.
- This is a private tour that you can modify to your own preferences. You can choose to do an additional chocolate tour, go tubing in the river, visit a butterfly farm, and much more.
- Time Disclaimer: It is recommended for this private tour to start no later than 08:00 am because you will enjoy the tour at a good pace and you will not miss out on any activities. If you choose a later departure time, you might miss some activities due to traffic or other circumstances.
- Important things to bring: comfortable and light clothing, (a jacket just in case) water, sunblock, sunglasses, and your passport.
- If you would like to change activities or restaurants, please let us know, the tours are completely customizable.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling and take necessary precautions to avoid food poisoning. Always wash your hands before eating and try to avoid “street food”. All drinks should be drunk with filtered or bottled water.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- It is strongly advised you have current travel insurance including health insurance. Please inform us of any special medical conditions we need to be aware of.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availability, National Park regulations or notifications, and/or unforeseeable circumstances.