Explore the mighty Andes in a rustic and cozy Hacienda Wedding! In the first part of your wedding trip will explore Otavalo market, enjoy breathtaking mountain views, and celebrate your special day in a beautiful hacienda. After the wedding, you’ll explore the Ecuadorian Amazon, where you will connect with nature and discover the immense wildlife that resides there. The Hacienda Wedding is perfect for couples that want to share their special day with a big group of friends and family while embarking on an unforgettable adventure!
- Guides: All our guides have a professional background from the Tourism University; this means they have a degree in guiding, so their knowledge and skills when leading a group are top-notch. Each guide has many years of experience and they all have taken additional courses for other outdoor activities, and also have International First-Aid certifications. On top of all of this, they are all extremely personable and strive to deliver the travel experiences of a lifetime.
- Please take with you some plastic bags, to protect from the rain your Camera and important documents passports and ID.
- Please bring your own rain poncho, or buy it here in Ecuador, and take it with you for the activities, the weather could change suddenly in the rainforest and you might get very wet.
- Health recommendations: You must have the vaccination for yellow fever and malaria medication to enter this region.
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- If you like to enjoy watching animals, please get some binoculars (10×40 are much better).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.