What better place than the Enchanted Island to have a magical beach wedding? Celebrate one of the most important days of your life in a natural paradise, the Galapagos Islands! Your wedding will be held in one of the most beautiful and luxurious hotels in Santa Cruz with a breathtaking beach view. After the ceremony, you’ll start an adventure with your partner, discovering inhabited islands, befriending the lovely wildlife in the islands, and discovering pristine beaches with crystal-clear waters. After your trip, you will have lifelong memories along with some incredible wedding pictures at your Galapagos Beach Wedding!
- Guides: All our guides have a professional background from the Tourism University; this means they have a degree in guiding, so their knowledge and skills when leading a group are top-notch. Each guide has many years of experience and they all have taken additional courses for other outdoor activities as well as have International First-Aid certifications. On top of all of this, they are all extremely personable and strive to deliver the travel experiences of a lifetime.
- Please take with you some plastic bags, to protect your Camera and important documents passports and ID from the rain.
- Please bring your own rain poncho, or buy it here in Ecuador, and take it with you for the activities, the weather could change suddenly in the rainforest and you might get very wet.
- Health advice: You must have the vaccination for yellow fever and malaria medication to enter this region.
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- If you like to enjoy watching animals, please get some binoculars (10×40 are much better).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.