If you’re looking to join an amazing adventure on two wheels, away from the crowds and along some epic trails of the Ecuadorian Andes. Then, the Cotopaxi Biking Tour is for you! You will ride in the Cotopaxi National Park, along with spectacular views and one of the highest active volcanoes on Earth. At 13.000 ft, you will find yourself surrounded by breathtaking landscapes. You might see wild animals such as alpacas, lamas, bulls, horses, and deers. Afterward, you will finish your Cotopaxi biking tour with a picnic and a lovely view of incredible Inca ruins. Finally, you will return to Quito refreshed and revitalized from this amazing adventure!
- Departures for this tour are every Saturday and Sunday.
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 guests. If you are a solo traveler, please contact us to check availability and additional details.
- Transportation included is from and to Quito’s meeting point, located in the city’s Urban Zone. It does not include Valleys, Tababela, or any hotels close to the airport. The extra charge of $ 40 (for the round trip per group) must be paid directly to the driver.
- Important things to bring: biking pants or shorts, long sleeve jersey, fleece, rain jacket, rain pants, hat, sunscreen, camera, water bottle, and your passport.
- Keep in mind that climate at high altitudes can change suddenly from sunny to cold with stormy winds.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take necessary precautions to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc).
- It is important that you will have current travel insurance including health insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availability, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.