Embark on our very spacious and comfortable “Superior First Class” motor yacht with panoramic windows in the salon and great deck space to enjoy your holiday. Our motor yacht Beluga is a fantastic way to cruise the Galapagos Islands in speed and style. Equipped with the most modern safety and mechanical equipment, Beluga Galapagos Cruise accommodates 16 passengers in 8 double cabins; one of these has an additional berth which becomes a triple room that is suitable for families. Each cabin has its own private bathroom equipped with hot and cold water showers.
Beluga Galapagos Cruise is fully air-conditioned and has spacious social areas with all the comforts and facilities of a superior first-class motor yacht: panoramic windows in the salon/dining area, and a large sundeck for relaxing, sightseeing, or sunbathing. The Beluga Galapagos cruise’s friendly and professional crew will make sure to fulfill your every need during your journey making for a once-in-a-lifetime Galapagos expedition, enjoying the Galapagos luxury experience.
- It is suggested to have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance and Covid-19 Coverage. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel and the respective cruise operator reserve the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is recommended to arrive at the cities of Quito or Guayaquil, at least 24 hours before the flight to the Galapagos Islands, to avoid inconveniences with flight delays. Cruise departures have fixed schedules and extra fees may occur for reaching the cruise on another day.
- All cruises are subject to availability. Cruises have fixed departures so, before booking the cruise and flight tickets, please check dates and itineraries with us. Since The Galapagos is a destination in high demand, the availability changes every day. Rebecca Adventure Travel will try to fix your dates with the options we have available during the time of booking.
- Keep in mind that some cruises are required to arrange the flight tickets directly with them, otherwise they will charge an extra fee. Please check with us and we will share the complete information before proceeding with your flight ticket arrangement.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING WITH REBECCA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- Authenticity: An important focus of the tours is that Rebecca Adventure Travel offers unique and authentic experiences. All tours are personally selected by Rebecca, which will guarantee authentic (preferably family-owned) hotels, high-quality tours, great service, and last but not least, value for money.
- Tailor-made design: Whether travelers like to do a Galapagos Island Hopping, a cruise, or a tailor-made tour through Ecuador, the local and international destination experts use their own travel experiences to create the right travel plan for every traveler.
- Safety & 24/7 assistance: Rebecca Adventure Travel possesses all official tour operating insurances up to 3 million EUR. The team can be reached 24/7 for emergencies, by phone, e-mail, Skype, and Whatsapp. This service is available in English, Spanish, and Dutch!
- Face-to-face assistance throughout the travel journey: Although online contact is essential, personal service is very important too. That is why travelers can get face-to-face travel advice in the Travel Concept Store in Zutphen (The Netherlands). During the trip, there will be local personal hostesses on the different destinations e.g. the Galapagos Islands.
- 0% Credit card fee: For guests who book a cruise with Rebecca Adventure Travel, there is no extra charge for the credit card payment.
When you book a tour with Rebecca Adventure Travel you agree to our terms and conditions