The Peru & Galapagos combination is the perfect option for travelers who don’t have a lot of time. You will see the absolute highlights of South America with the Galapagos Islands and the Machu Picchu in Peru. The trip is full of adventure but combined with comfortable family-owned hotels. The hotels are a tourist superior class.
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- Single travelers have a private room with a private bathroom.
- Please, note that departure dates are subject to change due to availability.
- There are no guides on the transportation by public speedboat between islands.
- Try to only bring small baggage/bags since public transportation on the Galapagos Islands is quite small.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availability, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.