Enjoy 8 days on the Galapagos Islands with all the comfort of your hotels, tours, and transfers organized. With this 8 day Galapagos Islands Budget tour, you will visit two islands; Santa Cruz and Isabela and it is a great mix of snorkeling, hiking, and even some kayaking. You can also take a look at our other Galapagos Island Hopping Budget Tours if you are looking for a shorter trip to the Galapagos Islands. Enjoy your Galapagos holiday with us!
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- It is recommended to book flights with an early arrival time to the Galapagos Islands and a late departure time from the Galapagos Islands to make sure you can enjoy all of the activities of the tour. Late arrivals and/or early departures mean you might miss some activities.
- If your flight is delayed or canceled and you cannot make it to Puerto Ayora in time to take the last speedboat to Isabela Island, which departs around 02:00 PM, the team assist you with finding accommodation on Santa Cruz Island but this will be on your own expense. You will miss the planned activities.
- There are no guides on the transportation by public speedboat between islands.
- Try to only bring small baggage/bags since public transportation on the Galapagos Islands is quite small.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is possible that pictures will be taken during your tour, so it is recommended to bring a USB.
- Please note that the activity sequence depends on the availabilities of the different tours and transportation and your flight schedule. The sequence of your complete tour might change but you won’t miss any tours if you have an afternoon flight back to Ecuador on the last day.