The 8-Day Galapagos Explorer is calling for you!
Made famous by Charles Darwin, this volcanic paradise is home to spectacular endemic species of flora and fauna found nowhere else on earth. Take the leap and join us on this island-hopping Activ expedition where you can explore the Archipelago of Galapagos while hiking volcanoes, snorkeling to view turtles, rays, and sharks; paddling in search of playful and blue-footed boobies, which can be seen scampering about. At another moment it’s time to ride a bike and hike in search of giant Tortoises who call these islands home. Take to heart knowing that your travels are directly benefiting local families and sustainable tourism efforts. The 8-Day Galapagos Explorer is a Special Departure for the 25 of December!
- If you want to travel with kids it’s recommended that they are at least 8 years old.
- It is recommended to book flights with an early arrival time to the Galapagos Islands and a late departure time from the Galapagos Islands to make sure you can enjoy all of the activities of the tour. Late arrivals and/or early departures mean you might miss some activities.
- Try to only bring small baggage/bags since public transportation on the Galapagos Islands is quite small.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.