All you need is a Galapagos food tour! The enchanted islands of the Galapagos are not only the main attraction because of their incredible wildlife and environment. But also because of their incredible seafood. If you’re a foodie by nature, you’ll love this culinary experience. As part of this foodie tour, you’ll have an incredible farm-to-table lunch and a delicious cocktail on a rooftop with the most breathtaking views of the islands. You’ll learn more about the traditions with a cooking class and a visit to a local market, and of course, all the delicious food mixed with adventures and activities so you can fully immerse yourself in these Islands. Don’t miss the opportunity to taste some of the best seafood here and get to know the exotic animals in the Galapagos Islands in this Galapagos food tour. You can also find other different types of experiences in The Galapagos Island Hopping Tours.
- The tour can start every day of the year.
- You will both go on group day tours and private day tours.
- For the group day tours, every day you will join different groups, with different guests.
- Every group tour has a different guide.
- During the private day tours, one guide will accompany you and your travel party.
- No other guests will join these tours.
- The price listed corresponds to accommodation in Htl. Golden Bay or similar. If you would like to know more about this option, please contact us.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take necessary precautions to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availability, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is important that you have current travel insurance including health insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.