Cusco is situated in the Peruvian Andes, and it is the former capital of the Inca empire. There are many excursions possible from Cusco such as to Ollantaytambo, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, and of course to Machu Picchu. This sacred city is situated at approximately 2400 meters above sea level and it is about 130 kilometers from Cusco. Machu Picchu is a UNESCO world heritage site and in 2007 it was elected one of the ‘new 7 world wonders. Enjoy the highlights of Peru with our Cusco & Machu Picchu tour!
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- The price listed corresponds to Standard accommodation. Superior accommodation is also available for this tour. If you would like to know more about this option, please contact us.
- Please, note that departure dates are subject to change due to availability.
- It is important to have valid medical and travel insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands always before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruit, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- Rebecca Adventure travel serves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is possible that pictures will be taken during your tour, so it is recommended to bring a USB.