This Amazon Cuyabeno Adventure program is designed for adventurous travelers who love to experience nature without being disturbed by cell phones or wifi. You will stay at a simple eco-lodge with freshwater, normal toilets, comfortable beds, and a common chill-out place. You will have three meals a day on long tables together with the other guests. Meet the Tarapuy Community and taste their bread with their ancient recipe. Activities during these Amazon Cuyabeno Adventure days vary between wildlife spotting by canoe, hiking, and swimming.
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- This tour departs every Monday, Thursday, and Friday. Subject to availability.
- Prices for 1 guest are based on a single private room, and prices for 2 or more guests are based on double or multiple rooms.
- With 4 or more guests the tour can start every day.
- Some activities depend on weather conditions such as Caiman watching.
- Please bring your own rain poncho. In the Amazon, the weather could change suddenly in the rainforest and you might get wet.
- Please take with you some plastic bags, to protect your camera and important documents; a headlight, because at night it becomes very dark; and a bottle of water.
- If you like to enjoy watching Animals, please get some binoculars (10×40 are much better).
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.