If you are looking for a more in-depth Amazon experience in Peru, then the Tambopata Research Center suits you best. After staying the first night at Refugio Amazonas, reach one of the largest known macaw clay lick on the second day of your trip and explore the trails of Tambopata Research Center in the heart of the Tambopata Peru National Reserve. Peru is a great destination for your family and your friends. Peru is also an ideal destination for couples who want to travel and are looking for a romantic getaway. Enjoy the abundant nature and discover one of the most biodiverse places on Earth, filled with incredible nature, and walk into the rainforest to learn about its pristine nature and the animals that inhabit this space.
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- Single travelers have a private room. All rooms have a private bathroom.
- This tour departs every day of the week. (Subject to availability).
- This itinerary is fixed. If you are looking for a customized itinerary, please contact us.
- Please bring your own rain poncho. In the Amazon, the weather could change suddenly in the rainforest and you might get wet.
- Please take with you some plastic bags, to protect your camera and important documents; a headlight, because at night it becomes very dark; and a bottle of water.
- If you like to enjoy watching animals, please get some binoculars (10×40 are much better).
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.