The Galapagos Islands are a very unique destination with flora and fauna that you won’t find anywhere else in the world. Read more about the islands through this link. If you are looking for a luxe stay on land this is the best program for you. You will stay in luxury hotels and do nice tours. In Galapagos Luxury, you will visit Isabela and Santa Cruz island and the transportation will be partly by boat, by airplane, and by bus in the Galapagos Luxury.
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- It is recommended to book flights with an early arrival time to the Galapagos Islands and a late departure time from the Galapagos Islands to make sure you can enjoy all of the activities of the tour. Late arrivals and/or early departures mean you might miss some activities.
- There are no guides on the transportation by public speedboat between islands.
- Try to only bring small baggage/bags since public transportation on the Galapagos Islands is quite small. On the airplane, you can take a bag of max 12 kg.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.