This 5-Day Galapagos Island Hopping Classic tour gives you a very good impression of the wildlife and charm that the Galapagos Islands have to offer. You will stay in tourist superior class hotels on the San Cristobal island and Santa Cruz island, and you will have activities by boat, so you can explore the unbeaten path. The activities are all shared, so you can meet other travelers along the way.
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- Single travelers have a private room. All rooms have private bathroom.
- It is recommended to book flights with an early arrival time to the Galapagos Islands and a late departure time from the Galapagos Islands to make sure you can enjoy all of the activities of the tour. Late arrivals and/or early departures mean you might miss some activities.
- This itinerary is fixed. If you are looking for a customized itinerary, please contact us.
- There are no guides on the transportation by public speedboat between islands.
- Try to only bring small baggage/bags since public transportation on the Galapagos Islands is quite small.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is possible that pictures will be taken during your tour, so it is recommended to bring a USB.