The Galapagos Island Hopping Budget Tours are designed for travellers on a budget who want to see the highlights of the Galapagos Island Hopping Budget Tours and enjoy plenty of activities. This tour includes an English-speaking guide for every day, standard tourist class hotels with a private room and bathroom, breakfast and lunch, transportation, and activities as mentioned in the tour summary. It is perfect for your Galapagos holiday.
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- It is recommended to book flights with an early arrival time to the Galapagos Islands and a late departure time from the Galapagos Islands to make sure you can enjoy all of the activities of the tour. Late arrivals and/or early departures mean you might miss some activities.
- If your flight is delayed or canceled and you cannot make it to Puerto Ayora in time to take the last speedboat to Isabela Island, which departs around 14:00, the team assists you with finding accommodation on Santa Cruz Island but this will be on your own expense. You will miss the planned activities.
- There are no guides on the transportation by public speedboat between islands.
- Try to only bring small baggage/bags since public transportation on the Galapagos Islands is quite small.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is possible that pictures will be taken during your tour, so it is recommended to bring a USB.
- Please note that the activity sequence depends on the availabilities of the different tours and transportation and your flight schedule. The sequence of your complete tour might change but you won’t miss any tours if you have an afternoon flight back to Ecuador on the last day.
- On day four, you will have an activity called ‘Pesca Vivencial’ which means that you might be able to experience a fishing demonstration according to weather and park regulations.
- Wet landing (on day 4) means that the boat gets close to the beach and from there you will disembark in the sea, it is recommended that you bring extra clothing, as you might get wet.