In this 4 Day Colombia Coffee tour, you will experience the authentic Colombian coffee region while staying in a beautiful Boutique Hotel. While Salento and Valle de Cocora are very beautiful and great touristic destinations, Salamina, San Felix and Valle de Samaria are at least as beautiful and still undiscovered. So if you are looking for Colombian countryside, coffee farm life, great hikes, and great hospitality in a great Boutique hotel this is the perfect program for you.
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- Please, note that departure dates are subject to change due to availability.
- Tap water in Colombia might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- It is mandatory to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.
- The hotels mentioned in the itinerary are preferred hotels, if the described hotel is not available we reserve another hotel of the same level.