Rebecca Adventure Travel has selected several amazing Amazon Napo tours, to make your journey to this diverse country complete. You can try to spot animals and make incredible hikes in several parts of the Oriente. Here you can find all the different Amazon tours. Enjoy an Amazon Napo Adventure with us!
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- The price listed corresponds to itinerary at Itamandi Lodge. Itineraries at Hakuna Matata Lodge and Suchipakari Lodge are also available for this tour. If you would like to know more about these options, please contact us.
- Another option to reach the lodge is by canoe with an extra fee of $60 total, up to 12 persons. From Misahualli to the entrance of the Pusuno river, it will take 1 hour approximately, and then a hike of almost 30 minutes.
- Please take with you some plastic bags, to protect your Camera and important documents passports and ID from the rain. Also, a headlight, since it can get very dark during the night.
- Some activities in the Amazon depend on weather conditions, such as caiman spotting.
- Please bring your own rain poncho. In the Amazon, the weather could change suddenly in the rainforest and you might get wet.
- If you enjoy watching Animals in the Amazon, please get some binoculars (10×40 are much better).
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.