This Amazon Cuyabeno Tour program is designed for adventurous travelers who love to experience nature without being disturbed by cell phones or wifi. You will stay at a simple eco-lodge with freshwater, normal toilets, comfortable beds, and a common chill-out place. You will have three meals a day on long tables together with the other guests. Activities during these days vary between wildlife spotting by canoe, hiking, and swimming. Discover the exuberant nature of the Amazon region while staying on an Eco-lodge with our 4 Day Amazon Cuyabeno Adventure tour
- This 4 Day Tour has fixed departure dates every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday. The tour can start any day with 4 or more guests.
- The price listed corresponds to the itinerary at Nicky Lodge. Itineraries at Dolphin Lodge, Jamu Lodge, and Tapir Lodge (Luxury class) are also available for this tour. If you would like to know more about these options, please contact us.
- Prices for 1 guest are based on a single private room, and prices for 2 or more guests are based on double or multiple rooms.
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- If you are a single traveler, you can book this tour without paying the single traveler fee if you are willing to share your room with another person of the same gender. You can also choose shared rooms with a maximum of 4 guests same gender. Please contact us for details. Nicky Lodge only works with private rooms, so shared rooms are not available.
- Semi-private bus transportation from Quito to the Cuyabeno Bridge can be arranged for $ 30 p.p. one way. It includes one meal (breakfast for arrival or a snack for return). Public transportation for $ 15 p.p. per way is also available.
- Flights are not recommended, but if you want to take a flight to Lago Agrio, we recommend taking it one day before your tour starts. We recommend booking the return flight after 3:00 PM on the last day.
- Please take with you some plastic bags, to protect your Camera and important documents passports and ID from the rain. Also, a headlight, since it can get very dark during the night.
- Some activities in the Amazon depend on weather conditions, such as caiman spotting.
- Please bring your own rain poncho. In the Amazon, the weather could change suddenly in the rainforest and you might get wet.
- If you enjoy watching animals in the Amazon, please get some binoculars (10×40 are much better).
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals and tours due to an illness.
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.