This Ecuador & Galapagos complete tour will show you all the highlights of this so diverse country. You won’t miss a thing for sure! During this 23 day tour, you will visit the 3 main regions of Ecuador: the Andes, the Amazon, and the very famous Galapagos. The activities are adventurous and very diverse. Explore Ecuador & Galapagos with our tour!
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- If desired, guests can upgrade hotels to Tourist Superior class for an extra cost. Please contact us for more information.
- It is one hour earlier in the Galapagos Islands compared to Ecuador’s mainland.
- Some activities in the Amazon depend on weather conditions, such as: finding Parrots and Parakeets at the salt lick, Piraña ecological fishing, and Caiman searching. If the level of the water is higher than normal, the clay bank is covered by water. Then the Parrots and Parakeets don’t come down to the clay lick. If the level of the water is too high it is not easy to catch Pirañas, but anyway we will try it.
- For the Amazon: please bring your own rain poncho from your country, otherwise buy it here in Ecuador and take it with you for the activities. In the Amazon, the weather could change suddenly in the rainforest and you might get wet.
- Please take with you some plastic bags, to protect your Camera and important documents from the rain in the Amazon. Also, a headlight, since it can get very dark during the night.
- If you like to enjoy watching at Animals in the Amazon, please get some binoculars (10×40 are much better).
- Please note that tap water at the Galapagos might contain bacteria so we recommend always using bottled water, even when brushing your teeth.
- Inform yourself with your doctor about food safety when traveling to tropical countries and precaution measurements on how to avoid food poisoning (e.g. always wash your hands always before eating, don’t eat things on the kiosks on the street, only eat peeled fruit, etc.).
- It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel can not take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary of this Ecuador complete tour, without previous notice due to weather, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.